The skin requires care to maintain a healthy state, however, is sometimes affected by certain conditions that cause infections. In addition to using common medications, today I say what are the . The increasing occurrence of skin infection-sis due to several factors, one of them is the repeated use of chemicals that disrupt the natural balance of the skin, decreasing its ability to fight germs and bacteria. Several studies have shown that the use of nurtural antibiotics for skin for skin produce better results than drugs, because they avoid the side effects and strength
As sun is more scorching in summer, its rays penetrate direct into skin causingacne, skin burn and dehydration in men. Skin becomes dead, flaky and oily that in turn generates other skin problems.
Remember that these summer skin care tips can protect your face and body because in summer the sun rays can cause wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer. Follow these summer skin makeover and it will glow!
The skin is the body’s protective barrier against the environment. We often take our skin for granted. Most people fail to realize that the skin needs daily care just like brushing one’s teeth. If the skin is not taken care of properly it can become dry, flaky, cracked and inflamed. This can predispose the skin to infection from wart viruses and bacteria. A daily skin care regimen should start as early as infancy and continue throughout one’s life.
No matter what your skin type a facial mask is a must at least once a week. You can use basic ingredients found around the house to make your own simple facial masks. Facial mask cleans your face, tightens your pores, exfoliates your dead cells, brightens your skin and gives a new look to your otherwise dull lifeless skin.
Facial masks work wonders when this routine is followed:
- First cleanse your skin of stale make-up and dirt.
- Steam your face for at least 3 to 5 minutes to open the pores.
- While applying a mask concentrate on the “T” Zone and apply a thicker layer on that area, as for most people that is the most oily spot.
- Avoid applying mask around your eyes as this is the most sensitive part.
- Leave the mask on for at least 15 to 20 minutes before removing it with a cotton wool dipped in warm water first and then in cold water.
- Finally apply a moisturizer and gently massage for a minute.
Mask For Sensitive And Acne prone skin :
Mix together 1/2 tsp. almond powder, 1 egg white, 1/2 tsp. honey and 1/2 tsp. yogurt into a paste and apply on the face. Wash when dry without scrubbing too harsh.