We reserve the right to make changes or alter our privacy policies and such changes or alterations will be posted on our website in timely manner.
What happens to the information I provide when registering for site membership?
During registration for membership on our site visitors provide us with a username, password and a working email address. This information is used to set up their website account and to provide them access. We do not sell or redistribute the membership list. The information you submit to us is only accessible to employees managing the information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services concerned to our communications with you.
What happens to information I provide when I enter one of your contests?
FashionCentral.pk runs regular competitions and contests. In relation to this activity we require the participants to provide us with their name, valid email address, gender info, City info and age bracket that they fall in. This information is collected for the sole purpose of finding the appeal of the competition among various segments. The information you submit to us is only accessible to employees managing the information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services concerned to our communications with you.
How you receive Communication
If you received any mailing from our side, it means your email address is listed as being an account holder or you have any relationship with our account holder and have expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”). Most of our communication will be via email. This could be in the form of announcements or services or our newsletter.
Each email sent has an easy way to unsubscribe from receiving email from the lists your have subscribed to, or to add or modify your mentioned interests. If you wish to unsubscribe, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We use third party services to manage analytics of our website. These analytics correspond to the behavior of the visitors on our site. These analytics are collected simply with the aim and objective to further enhance and improve the visitor experience on our site
Usage of Account Information
Your private information is safe with us as we will never sell your personal account information or subscriber data with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information you submit to us is only accessible to employees managing the information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services concerned to our communications with you.
How to Contact us
Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.